Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Photos by Picnik

Using Picnik is great way to edit or revitalize your pictures! It offers basic editing like cropping and "auto-fix", effects to change your photos to black and white, night vision, pencil sketch and more! This is a useful resource for anyone who loves taking and sharing photos - you can make the most out of any shot and add variety to an scrapbook or album.



Copan Ruins - Honduras - I cropped, auto-fixed, and added a frame.

A sign in Portland, Maine - I used "Neon Sign" to change the look of this photo.


My Boys, Before
My Boys - made even cuter: I started with auto-fix, then cropped the photo. Next, I added a rounded edge and a border. I used text to write who is who and finally, I used the furball red-eye touch-up on Hank. 

2 comments:

  1. Katherine-- I found these photo sights so interesting and fun as well! It's amazing what you can do to improve the quality of your photos for free, whether it's to just make them clearer or to add some funky effects. I love your photos, especially your pups!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, what a fun tool!: Photoshop Online is great too - I did end up focusing more on Picnik thought, because is was more user friendly in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete